Sunday, February 17

wait a minute mr. postman...

Guess what finally came in the mail? My diploma! I guess I really did graduate. The advisement center wasn't kidding. Kind of surreal still, I must admit, but very exciting at the same time. Just thought I would share. (And don't mind the cheesy picture. I had also just found my camera after losing it for like a month and a half.)

5 comments:

DaNae said...

yay! It totally makes it feel official having that little piece of paper!! And you dont look cheesy..you look super cute!

emily kate said...

YAY! Congrats!! How does it feel?? :) So what are you up to this semester?

-NATTER

rachel said...

I didn't believe I had graduated until that piece of paper came in the mail. Yeah Lisa!!!

Annie said...

Lisa! I want to see a post about your job! How fun!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Congrats!!! You need to buy a frame for it now! I still owe Scott a frame. At least mine is framed which is more important! Haha! JK! Nice work sista!