Monday, October 27

{ ideas }

I am having the hardest time figuring out what to be for Halloween. Anyone have any fun ideas?

2 comments:

DaNae said...

I totally want to be this but I dont think I will have time to make it...but go as a loofa. Ya know like the shower things. Just get a ton of toulle and a white cord and attach it to a black or white shirt. Google it, there are some rad loofa costumes out there.

Yours Truly said...

Lisa my roomates and I just made these sweet indian costumes, it looks like we bought them! but if you want to be something funny, you should be like the facebook page, my friend was that last year, it was hilarious. It was his face and then to the side of it, it said, add as friend, poke, etc, it was hilarious. Or be a bag of popcorn. haha, I don't know.