Tuesday, April 14

{ favorites }

Forgot about this in march. So I'm combining.

1. Matrix's Vavoom Freezing Spray
My good friend (current roommate) Holly introduced me to this hairspray. It is awesome. Being blonde it's hard to use hairspray sometimes because it can make your hair look like wet and/or greasy. And if you know me I am huge on how things smell. It doesn't smell like alcohol, doesn't give you the wet look and holds your hair in place. Perfect.



2. E.L.F. Cosmetics
If you haven't heard of this web site, you're missing out. I have been in DESPERATE need of makeup, but didn't want to spend the money. I finally broke down and decided to try E.L.F. because it is super cheap and I've heard its good. Most things are only $1. They were having a buy one get one half off promo and a free Health Magazine subscription on top of it. I just checked today and they are now doing Lucky Magazine (I wish I would have gotten that one instead). I got 18 items for $30. Can't beat that.



3. Spinning
I am becoming a "regular" at spin classes lately. The gym I go to has awesome teachers. Not only do the classes go by fast, it's in the dark, the music's loud and it is a great workout (for any level). If you haven't tried it, do it. But you have to give it a few tries cause people usually don't like it until the 3rd time.



4. Etsy
I could spend hours on here. It is not a good thing because there is so much. I especially am in love with this necklace. Yes I broke down and bought it.




I can't think of anything else right now. That's all today.

1 comment:

Kjarom & Elizabeth said...

Cycling class? I've heard nothing but good things about it. I just may show up one of these times :)