
I am going to be moving again this week. This will mark the 15th time I have moved in 6 years.
I know. I know. You're wondering is that even possible?
Yes. Believe it.
My question is has anyone moved more than me?
Doubt it. But I sure hope so. I feel crazy for having moved this much in my life.
I must say, though, I have moving down to a science. I started packing yesterday and had to stop because I was getting ahead of myself.
2 comments:
Just yesterday I was adding up how many times I've moved since starting college and it's 13. That's in 7 years. Move #14 will be happening in July!
Good luck moving! Sorry I can't help! Moving does get easier and easier though because you really know how to pack things. And I love cleaning stuff out and getting rid of junk. You're lucky that it's just your stuff you have to move. Just wait til you have to buy everything! I just can't believe how many times you've moved. I bet though, I've moved about that much too. Just think, this isn't the last time you're moving either. Ugh!!!
Post a Comment