Sunday, May 31

{ george is a saint }

Last weekend I went with some of my closest girlfriends for a getaway weekend in St. George. It was a much much needed vacation for ALL of us. We have been getting pretty worn out by being so busy with work or school (or both). What better way to rejuvenate than with some friends?

St. George was sure nice to us. The weather even cooperated. We didn't do much, but I loved every minute of it. Our weekend can be summed up as laying out by the pool, laughing, going out to eat, laughing again, catching up on our celebrity gossip, sleeping in, watching movies and laughing some more. I absolutely adore these girls. I don't know what I would do with out them. It was a perfect memorial day weekend!


All the girls at the movies.

Holly and I at the temple.

Old roommate picture.

We found this AMAZING cafe called TwentyFive Main. If you are ever in St. George you have to try it.

Chillin' by the pool at night.

Classic. After we finished making fun of people who take pictures here we couldn't let the opportunity pass us by.

2 comments:

Holly said...

love your post. George was a Saint and you were too for making it happen. love the pics from the temple, will you send them to me?

Bryce and Jenalee said...

Sigh, I want to go on a fun girl's trip with you!