here are my super random thoughts
from this past episode:

1. Jillian should have kept Reid. I mean any normal guy (or girl even) would have a hard time expressing his feelings after like 5 dates too. Give him a break. Sheesh.
2. Jillian just doesn't know what she wants. She is easily persuaded in the moment.
3. So glad Reid FINALLY got his much needed hair cut. Lookin' good. Too bad it was when he was being kicked off.
4. Um, Ed, really the green shorts? Sick. I think he might have better legs than me, but I sure didn't want to see that on national TV. And don't cross your legs.
5. I would marry Kipton or Reid in a heartbeat. Fine. Fine. OK. We'd have to work on a couple MINOR details first!
6. And what was Ed wearing at the rose ceremony? Seriously? He looked like an old man who lives in Florida. Weird sense of style. Refer to number 4.
7. I think the Chris interview parts might be my favorite. He always has a smirk on his face. Seems totally disinterested in the situation and I think he thinks it's funny.
8. I still think she is going to choose Ed, unfortunately. And I predict Kipton will be the next Bachelor.
9. Loved the ropes course part. Did anyone else notice the wink at the top of the leap of faith? Number 5 may or may not is a result of it.
10. Is Reid coming back next episode?! I wouldn't put it past ABC.
OK I'm done.
2 comments:
my tivo didnt record it, so I only watched a recap online. But I liked Reid the best. And Kipton seems fakey to me, I don't know what it is though. But she will for sure end up picking Ed.
All of your predictions witht he Bachelorette were true. Reid did come back and she did choose Ed. Your good you!
Post a Comment