Tuesday, December 15

{ o christmas tree }

As I wait to go home for Christmas, this tree has been helped get me into the spirit of Christmas (as well as all of Holly's decorations). We bought a tree and decorated it. I love it. It really adds to our home. It has helped bring in the Christmas Spirit!


I am so excited to go home. To have a vacation. I am excited to spend Christmas with my family. To see Adrienne and Scott. I haven't seen them in over a year. I am excited to play endless rounds of rummicube. I get to sleep in past 6:30 a.m. I get a much much needed vacation. I get to celebrate the best holiday of the year at home. Did I mention I am so excited to have a vacation? Saturday can't come soon enough.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

AMEN! I need a vacay too!! Can't believe we'll see you in just a few days!! Yippy Skippy!!!

rachel said...

oh i wish my parents still lived in spokane...have a great time at home!

jenny said...

Your tree is so so pretty!!