Tuesday, March 9

{ books books books }


So Japan is less than 3 weeks away.

I am beyond excited to go!


Getting there, though, I am a little nervous. I'll be flying by myself the entire way. I have never been on an airplane for that long of time. I am afraid of making myself go stir-crazy with nothing to do but sit...and nobody to talk to.

This is where you come in.

I need to get a couple of books to read. I need suggestions. I like to read. It's just usually not a priority for me. So I don't know what is good or not.

Any good reads lately? Any kind of book suggestion is welcome.

Please please let me know.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

My favorites recently have been the Hunger Games series and Saving Ceecee Honeycutt. Have fun!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Oh boo hoo! You have to sit on an airplane for how long, to go on vacation where?! That's what I thought!! I could recommend some pregnancy books that I've been reading! Haha!

Monica McCoy said...

Hunger Games is great. Poison Study series is another great one.