So there might be a nervous breakdown happening soon in the Johnson household if I don't figure this out soon. No it's not me. I received a frantic email from my mom and an urgent text from my sister telling me that the links on the side of my blog of friends and family are GONE!!! Apparently those are used more often than I realized.
Problem is, though, when I look at it (whether I am signed in or not) I can see the links. Can you guys see them or is it just me? I need some technological help! I can't figure it out. Suggestions????? Has this happened to anyone else.
3 comments:
Nope...I don't see them either. And I don't know what to tell you. SORRY!
I can see them just fine!
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I see them and they work too. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment