Today I am missing these folk. My fam damly (pardon my french). There is nothing better than being with my family. Seriously. I don't know how I lucked out with such a great family. They mean the world to me, they are my best friends, and today I just wish I could be with them.
I miss summer evenings when we would eat dinner on the back patio and where topics of conversation would ultimately turn into something stupid and end in all of us laughing hysterically (like Snuggies...Keeping Up With the Kardashians ... Bon Qui Qui ... or Bruce and all of his purses). I miss taking Sunday walks with the parentals through Ridgemont. I miss playing Balderdash or Rummicub around the kitchen table. Balderdash because it's hilarious and Rummincub because I always win and it really bugs my dad.
Nothing can brighten my day more than my family (especially hugs from my adorable nieces). Remind me again, why do we all live so far apart?

3 comments:
This post made me tear up. SERIOUSLY. I know exactly how you feel (well, a month ago). Love ya. I will see you in like uhh 12 days!
You love me! I knew it!! I miss you too! Come visit anytime! Can't wait for you to meet little Savannah Banana! It's weird to think that in that picture I was 21 weeks pregnant with her. Crazy!!
Lisa. We love and miss you too. At least we are connected by our ears with our phones. Now you know how I felt when all you left home. I just miss everyone! Hopefully we will see you soon. LOVE YA JoMama
Post a Comment