Sunday, May 16

{ 7 years old }

Stephanie came in town last week to help the Simon's in getting settled into their new home. Yesterday Stephanie and I spent the afternoon with them to celebrate Kylie's birthday, which isn't for another week. Lindsey made taco salad and we of course had Costco cake. Happy Birthday Girl!

Kylie. The birthday girl and jack-o-lantern.

Crazy Allison. Don't let that innocent face fool you.

Courtney. The happy baby.
 

These girls LOVE their aunt Stephie.

Lindsey and her girls.

So pretty.

And finally yours truly. This may be the best picture of me EVER. 
(Unfortunately it was the best of the bunch)
Allison calls that her fat face. I think she means cat face.


3 comments:

Yours Truly said...

What was up with my hair? Love these pics.

Johnson's said...

Love these girls. Grandpa J says they take after him --CRAZY!
Need these pictures. Miss them so much. Glad everyone got
to celebrate! Happy Birthday to Kylie!

The Simon Fam! said...

My hair too Steph! I love the pics :) It was so fun to get together and celebrate!