Monday, June 21

{ tid bits }

I probably have come across as all over the place lately. Kinda am. Sorry. Nothing noteworthy has really happened.

But I am enjoying summer and the sunshine. I love Utah this time of the year. Did I actually just say that?

Happy First Official Day of Summer.  

Let the dog-days begin.

Here are a couple tid bits of my life lately...

This is a little late but Happy Father's Day. I seriously have the best dad in the world. He one of the most hardworking, selfless, generous people I know. He always listens to my complaining and randomness and not to mention he has a great sense of humor (*pronounced as you-mor).

And Happy 30th Birthday to my sister, Lindsey! I hear thirty is the new twenty ... so Lindsey live it up and eat cake... but only Costco of course.

I have decided to do 3 half-marathons and one sprint triathlon this summer. Wish me luck. I hope I can do it all and not die.

Sometimes I feel like a mom without a husband or kids. Last night I found myself hand washing dishes (cause our dishwasher is still broken -- don't ask), doing laundry and cleaning my room. What the heck. Anyone want to be my maid? 

While trying to fall asleep the other night I decided that I am going to sell my dresser and desk and buy a bigger dresser. They're pretty new and nice. Anyone interested? Seriously. Click here for pics.

I get to meet my newest niece here in a couple of weeks when my family comes in town for the 4th of July. I am so excited.

On Saturday I went to my second rodeo of the summer. Gotta love Strawberry Days. It was fun and people watching was, of course, prime. The best of the best come out at places like that.

3 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

3 half marathons? That's crazy! I think I'll stick to one a year, or maybe even every other year! :) Good luck with all of that!

jenny said...

I was at the rodeo saturday too!!!!

3 halfs? You are INSANE. My gosh woman! I wish I could do ONE!

Yes, we will be friends. I'll send you my # :)

missesbarlow said...

happy summer solstice! can't wait for our 1/2 in august and our triathlon next month! wahoooo! you inspire me!