Okay. I get it. I know you have something against me right now because NOTHING has worked out. Remember that adorable condo, which was perfect, that I had to let go? ....and now I can't find anything. Not to mention nobody returns phone calls. What's up with that?
But could you be ever-so-nice this once and help me find something? All I want is a room to myself with normal girls as roommates, where I don't feel like an old maid. And if you are feeling generous in a good ward too (which I really hope you are). Is that too much to ask? I would really appreciate it.
Yours Truly,
Soon To Be Homeless
1 comment:
You could come home to Spokane and live with us soon to be homeless!! Savannah would love to have her favorite aunt that's 25 come live with her! I feel so bad. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment