I realized how far I need to go, but how exciting this is for me. I have felt lately that my life is kind of stagnant...you know not really progressing academically. Apparently the Kardashians and the Biggest Loser aren't cutting it anymore. I think this is what I needed! She gave all of us homework and I can't wait to get to my assignments. Anyone have any good places around Utah County where I can take some fun photos?
I also realized that I want to buy a new lens and a cute bag to carry my camera around in. I am in love with this one. I'm beginning to realize this might be a bad hobby to have where my bank account is concerned.

3 comments:
I think the only thing that would enhance your life more would be a move to Colorado!!!!
so fun!! just recently i have a huge desire to do some photography classes. I guess I need the camera first, but I've started saving for it! This is motivating me to keep saving! How did you go about finding a good class? I don't live in Utah so will need to find something around here at some point.
Good for you for taking a photography class! I've taken several now and they are just so fun. I forgot how much fun it is to learn things.
Oh and this is the Kelly Moore bag I've been drooling over. I'm so so into grey.
http://kellymoorebag.com/full/kelly-moore-b-hobo-bag-2.html
Post a Comment