Wednesday, October 13

well this is embarassing

But this is what happens when you work full time and barely have time to get things done. Welcome to my life. And my room.

Sad to say nothing was posed/placed.
To my credit most of those clothes are clean. I promise.

I have a To Do list that is becoming increasingly longer by the minute. I just don't have time. By the time I get out of work I have a limited window of time to get things done before everything closes. Problem is I like to run right after work. That way I can work-out and get in some social time later.

It's a vicious game of tug-o-war.

By the looks of it...and my increasing waistline...I am obviously not winning.

4 comments:

DaNae said...

I love real life pics like this! Good luck with the balancing act...unfortunately it seems to only get worse! Btw I loved the tree picture!

Gillian Michelle said...

HaHa! I love that you posted a real picture of your room. Awesome.

Scott Johnson said...

Dad says "If it's so embarrassing, why do you put it on your blog???"

Johnson's said...

Really Lisa, clean your room! Love, MOM