I just haven't been in the mood to write.
But if I was in the mood to actually write and tell what has gone down in my life this is what I might tell you.
I might tell you how fun thanksgiving break was ... after a minor what the heck to do with my life breakdown. Good thing I got that out of the way the first day (haha) so I could be with my family (and pleasant), get to know little Savannah, get some good Black Friday shopping in and, of course, lots of sleep. I would tell you how freezing cold it was there as well.
I might tell you that I took a last-minute trip to New York City with Lia. I have always wanted to go to New York. I loved it! We were only there for less than 48 hours, but I can sufficiently say I saw almost everything. Lia knows her way around that city. She is on top of it and blogged about it ... if you want pictures.
I might tell you that I went through the temple the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It has been a long time coming and I felt that it was the right time for me. Scottie and I went through at the same time. It was so special going with my brother...and thank goodness everyone knew us so they knew we were siblings and not married.
I might tell you a couple funny stories of how I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. Like please put duct tape over my mouth kind of stories.
I might tell you how on Sunday I grabbed the wrong tickets to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional resulting in my dad and Lindsey watching it via TV rather than in person, while my mom, roommates and myself watched in person.
I might tell you how much I am obsessed with the new Taylor Swift album.
I might tell you that I have decided to bite the bullet and buy a Macbook. I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas ... I am that excited.
I might later ... but not today.
4 comments:
And I might tell you...that Savannah is in love with me.
And that I love you!
And I miss you!
And I can't wait to hang out for reals!
And we will be macbook buddies.
And that you should move to SLC with me!
And...I might tell you all this...later.
hahah.
xoxox.
Um, so basically you have a ton of stuff that just went down! Congrats on the temple and the MacBook. I basically want to marry mine! When will you be home? I will be there 15- Jan 7 let's try and get together!
buy me a macbook?!
I enjoyed this post too much.
Also, Steph. Savannah loves lisa and I more.
oh i love this post. and you will LOVE LOVE LOVE your Macbook. Best thing I ever bought!
Post a Comment