It was really low-key but spent with people who mean the most to me.
It started this weekend. My parents came into town (remember how my dad is retired now?) so I got to spend some quality time with them ... and naturally that quality time was spent eating red velvet cake from Costco.
We also went to the BYU vs. Utah game. Definitely wasn't the outcome we wanted, but the company was good (my family is always a good time) and it was a beautiful evening. I mean look at that sunset!
Yesterday, my actual birthday, Scotty took me to dinner and gave me the best birthday present ever!
Guess who's going to the Taylor Swift concert next week!!?!!?! So excited!
SIDE NOTE: I relentlessly refer to Taylor Swift as Scotty's girlfriend ... But that's another story for another day. Soon perhaps?
I am just excited to go to her concert ... even though I know the real reason he got those tickets. Haha.
It was definitely a good day.
I received phone calls and sweet notes from friends and family, which meant so much to me.
So thanks to everyone (you know who you are). I sure feel loved.
5 comments:
Umm....SO cute of him to get you T. Swift tickets!!!!! :) :) :) Glad it was a happy day!
Not gonna lie, my heart beat a little faster about "the best bday present..." wink wink! but t swift will be rad!
You and Scotty are such a cute couple. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. When Scott and I just started dating he got me Celine Dion tickets for Christmas. And he actually went with me! I think he would have much rather gone to Taylor Swift!
Yeah, Scotty totally bought you those tickets so HE could go see his girlfriend! It wasn't for you at all! hahaha!! You're so old now! Actually 27 is my lucky/ favorite number. Probably because I was born on the 27th.... and so was Savannah! Anyway, have fun at Scotty's girlfriend's concert next week!!! Maybe Scotty should wear a bib because I'm sure he'll be doing a lot of drooling!
just stumbled across your blog. SO jealous that you will be going to the taylor swift concert. i've been before. so much fun!
xo TJ
http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com
Post a Comment