Monday, October 24

my new friend

World, I would like you to meet my new best friend...


I have finally arrived. I have an iPhone.
Siri and I are pretty tight already.
Steve Jobs ... you have made my life that much better.

So I am posing a question to all you iPhone-ers out there ...
What aps should I download???

5 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

I religiously use LoseIt! You can track your daily calories and exercise. I love it! Also, I use my bank (wells fargo), gospel library, and instagram a LOT!

:)

DaNae said...

i dig the pintrest app. I lay in bed and pin while the hubs sleeps! and words with friends (obv)

Maggie said...

I love instagram, pinterest, groupon, menstrual trackers (haven't decided which one is best), goodreads, bank stuff, school stuff, public transportation stuff, and the church apps. I never thought I'd be one of those people who uses my phone for scriptures, but it comes in handy if you need them and you don't have your books.

I'm still kinda new to the app club myself, and only use free ones so far. Welcome to the iphone club!

Katelyn said...

I love loseit and pinterest too! netflix is one of our family favorites too.
all the photog stuff rocks. the lds apps are amazing.
good luck!

Misses Barlow said...

why am i always the last one to get cool points. dang. i'm jealous!