Tuesday, December 20

Christmas Shopping

Christmas is less than one week away. One week! I finally finished my Christmas shopping last night. Are you done yet? The hardest people to shop for are those who never make a list (eh hem dad).

Agree? Agree.

So I thought I would share part of my wish list with you ... just in case Santa reads this. Or if one of you are DYING to get me a present here are a few ideas. Just a thought.

 (all can be found on my pinterest page)

1. Two-toned watch. Now that I have some bling on my finger, I need to make wearing gold easier.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy. I already have this but I am almost out. Time to re-stock!
3. Hunter Rain Boots. I mean who doesn't want these?!?!?
4. Chambray Shirt. The one I have has shred to pieces.
5. A cute dress. A girl can never have enough dresses.
6. Camera bag that looks like a purse. The Daybook recently gave my favorite one away (I obvi didn't win).
7. Anything leopard. Obsessed much?
8. Clarisonic cleansing system. Yes. Please.

I figure that  if I don't get all of these, which in all reality I am NOT expecting ... 
I will just go on a little shopping spree!
I mean ...

Oh and make sure you enter my sister's 

It's a good one!

Steph's ends tonight.

6 comments:

Nobody said...

Agh!! I loveee the clarisonic!! And the boots! (:

from head 2 toe said...

If I move to a cold(er) climate...aka not Arizona I will own Hunters. I adore them. And I've heard amazing things about the Clarisonic!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Is this what you're getting me for Christmas?!! See you soon!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Ha....love the quote about the economy. The last thing I need is ANOTHER excuse! :)

Excited to follow your blog!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

corrine said...

lisa, how did you make that cute picture with all the numbers? by the way i LOVE my clarisonic! and my hunter boots. although i have the gray ones, so i kind of want the red ones after seeing that cute picture! merry christmas girlfriend :)

Hannah Sullivan said...

I found your blog from your sisters giveaway :) I love your xmas list--- mine looks similar, but my shopping isnt done yet haha! woops! have a wonderful holidays!

hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com