Thursday, September 13

Going Private

I have debating for a while whether or not to go private.

Gasp. I never thought I would. It's kinda annoying when blogs are private. No offense to those who already are. I'm joining you.

But it is time. For privacy reasons and for peace of mind.

I've been a little disturbed from some traffic on my blog. It seems there are two people who read my blog more than frequently. One is sometimes on an hourly basis (eh-hem South Jordan, Utah) and the other googles my full name daily (ya that is you Summerville, South Carolina). Kinda creepy if you ask me!

So for those of you who want an invite ... let me know! I am happy to add you!!!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

invite me, invite me!!

Kristin said...

I'd love to know how you find out those things about the creepers. I don't check any of that stuff---maybe I should? I'd like an invite!

Jenni said...

I'd love to keep following your cute blog! jensmith001@Hotmail.com

The Grimmett's said...

emily8686@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Sick. How do you track the googling you name? Weird. Oh yea, add me.

Rebecca said...

I'd be way creeped out too! I would love an update!

sarah jean said...

I want to one!!!! Your blog is so fun.

Katelyn said...

creepy!!

katejenningsphotography@gmail.com

Curtis & Ashley said...

I like reading your blog! ashleynoel19@gmail.com

Bailey, TJ, & William said...

baileyswilson@gmail.com

Nycole said...

Freaky!!! nycnelson25@gmail.com

Natalie said...

We had that problem for awhile too and the hourly person stopped after I called them out:) Totally understand your reasons though
natshaw@ymail.com

Lachele said...

Invite me!!
Hopefully Canada isn't too creepy! Love your blog!

Jillian said...

keep me!

Kassy said...

Oh my gosh! I am Summerville, SC (at least I assume I am, I live close to there)!! I am so sorry!! I swear I don't google your name every day. I have a list of blogs I have saved in my favorites tab that I check in the morning while I feed my baby. It keeps me from falling back asleep with him in my arms. I am mortified!! I wonder how many other people's blog I check that the same thing is happening. I swear, I am a noraml, LDS, 20+, mother of one from out West just looking at the cute fashion you post. Again, so sorry to have freaked you out! :(

mks said...

Lisa, I don't know if you remember me, but we went to EFY together years ago and were in the same freshman ward. I also know Ashley and Brett from BYU. Anyways, I love reading your blog and if its not too wierd, I would love an invitation! melissaksunday@gmail.com

-Melissa King Sunday

Jena said...

love one! :)
jenakaye at gmail dot com

from head 2 toe said...

HA! Yes. It's almost like you read my mind. I have a creeper in Russia.. Anyways, if you feel like I'm not a creeper, I would love to follow. Can't wait to see your house and decor- seriously I'm sure it's so Pinterest worthy!
rebecca.smith0913@gmail.com

Paola said...

I would love to keep reading your blog. I love your fashion posts! (I am LDS, mother of four little ones) paoyar@hotmail.com

Kim said...

you have cute style! (i'm in SLC) texcubby@gmail.com

Kim said...

I'd love to keep reading, if possible! Your posts are adorable. I'm also completely creeped out for you-- that's so unsettling! (Even if it is innocuous)

kimberly.blank@gmail.com

Thanks!
Kim

Andrea said...

What in the world?? I guess I am too oblivious to that kind of creepy stuff!!!! Invite me for sure!!! andreafackrell 23 at gmail dot com

Levi said...

Love your favorites posts, and style! I am also LDS and a mom of 3...Add me, katieh08 at live.com. Gracias;)

Emily Kate said...

Meeee so I can keep stalking you.

Gillian Michelle said...

invite me! gillian.chavez@gmail.com

jenny said...

Woo! Thanks for the invite. I feel so loved. I want to see more pics of your place! It's looking fab.