Wednesday, December 12

Just because ...

It's 12/12/12.

I feel a little obligated to blog or something because people are making today such a big deal. Like it needs to be documented with something.

So in lieu of 12/12/12 ... here are some of my random thoughts and happenings in my life right now.

+ As of last night I have another new nephew! Not on my side, naturally. We Johnson's only produce girls. Baby Carson was born to Ashley and Brett and I am so excited for them!

+ We are not putting up a tree this year. We decided to wait until the day after Christmas to buy one, hoping for a killer deal on a fake one that we can invest in for the future. It kinda makes me sad that we don't have a tree but I will make up for it next year, believe you me.

+ Speaking of Christmas decorations ... I'll be sad once Christmas is over because all of my house decorations right now are Christmas ones.

+ I love our house. I am so grateful to have a wonderful place to call home. I will post pictures soon ... when it's clean so you think I'm actually on top of it (which I'm not). The commuting thing is not my favorite, but it makes it so worth it when I think of how much I love our house.

+ We have a calling as nursery leaders in our ward. This might come as a shocker, but I actually love this calling. I mean I don't really get much out of church anymore, but our class of kids are adorable and perfect. No joke. They are so easy-going and say the funniest things. And we're getting pretty good at playing with play-dough too. I mean can whip up a mean play-dough snake if needs be.

+ My gym membership expired. I am having an internal battle of what I am going to do. I want to wait until a gym comes closer to our house, but I can't live all winter without it either. Well I could but my waistline would not appreciate it.

+ I need to switch my email address, but I'm dragging my feet. I've had the new address for months but I've been avoiding it. Changing to a new email might be just as annoying as legally switching your name. So many things are attached to your email. Not to mention I have had the same one for years.

No comments: