Wednesday, April 17

Excuse my absence

You'll have to excuse my absence but, boy have we been busy!!

I have had event after event after event after event at work. It's been a busy few months.
And I wasn't even in charge of half of them.


Scotty went with Stephie and Steve to the third round of the NCAA Tournament in Salt Lake City. The Gonzaga shirt my mom had sent to us arrived in the nick of time. Stephie and Scotty were interviewed on the local Spokane station that was in town!


We received the VIP treatment and sat courtside for the Jazz game against the nuggets.
It is always so fun to be that close!



We have been doing what projects we have time for around the house. I finally bought (and kept) a rug for the entryway. It's still a work in progress. I wish I had more time to devote to decorating our house.


We cleaned out the garage and bought a shelf to put miscellaneous items on. At least now we aren't tripping over all of it as we get out of our cars.


Speaking of our house. Our basement flooded. Not cool. Thankfully my dad was in town and Scotty's dad has all of the equipment and was willing to come over and help. Everything was draining into our window well and the water was coming over the window seal. I had no idea what to do so I am so glad they were there. Oh the joys of home ownership. 


On a lighter note, my parent's were in town! It was so fun having them around.
I hope I am that cool (and funny) when we're retired.


 Please note the leopard overload and my dad's need for two glasses. Ha.


I sure love my family. My brother gets home in less than 3 weeks. And we can't wait! I am so excited to see this boy. I think my mom is the most excited though. She cries every time we even mention his name. Kidding (well kinda).


Now you are up to date! Phew. 

No comments: