Thursday, April 10

2nd Anniversary

We celebrated our second anniversary last month. I can't believe we have been married for two years. Time is flying. I love every minute that I get to spend with Scott. He's my best friend and my biggest support. He helps make my bad days good, even my really bad days, and my good days even better. I can only hope to be as good to him as he is to me. Can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us!

For our anniversary we got tickets to the comedian Brian Regan. I was excited to see him in person. I had seen some sketches on You Tube but other than that I didn't know what to expect. It was so funny. My cheeks hurt after from laughing so hard.



1 comment:

Katelyn said...

what a fun anniversary! We love, that's an understatement, but we LOVE brian regan. we play him in the van a lot and the girls quote him at home, in stores, and at school.

happy anniversary!