Sunday, November 4

Jumpin' on the bandwagon...

I have been fighting the urge for a while but I have officially decided to join the world of blogging. I love checking my friends and family's blogs to see what is going on in their lives and thought maybe, just maybe, they would like to see what is going on in mine. So here goes an attempt at it. Here are some recent pictures to get started.

I celebrated my 23rd birthday in September. CrAzY! I can't believe I am 23. I just went to dinner with my roommates and some of my closest friends from Spokane. I love all these girls! I didn't want anything big for my birthday so it was perfect. Cake compliments of Sharla!

For conference weekend Stephanie came down to visit. We met Lindsey and my two nieces for dinner on Saturday night. These girls are pretty much the cutest girls in the world!

7 comments:

emily kate said...

Hello dear! :) When you linked to my blog, my blog let me know so now I know you've joined the ranks of blogging! YAY! Love it! Keep blogging! Now I can feel like we still know what's going on with each other!

DaNae said...

LISA!! I love you and miss you so much my friend! I am so glad you started a blog so I can keep tabs on my girl!

K8 said...

YEAH! I am so excited to see you have a blog! I miss you! I had so much fun when I came down this summer. I loved staying up late talking about boys and stuff! Can't wait to see more posts! love you!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

YAY for blogging!!! I'm SO excited to be able to keep up on your adventures:) It was so fun to see you the other night -- Brian and I are hoping to throw a buddy night in december - we'll let you know!!!

Lori said...

Woo Hoo! Lisa I am so happy that you have decided to start a blog. I am not sure if you know our blog address or not, it is cookiesheets.blogspot.com. Hurray for keeping in touch!

Annie said...

Yes! great

Annie said...

yes!!! I am so glad (along with everyone else) that you have a blog! I'll be checking back often! :)