We ended up going to Marie Calendars for Thanksgiving Dinner just so we wouldn't have to worry about cooking and what not. It was super funny and let's just say it is a Thanksgiving Dinner I will never forget!!



Saturday after Thanksgiving was the big BYU vs. Utah game at BYU. I intern with the Athletic Department at BYU and it was super fun to be a part of all the excitement when BYU won!
For those avid BYU fans, I was actually on the southwest corner of the endzone when we scored in the last two minutes of the game. I didn't rush the field cause I had work to do (and I can't) but I did almost get run over multiple times by old men and there little boys while I was standing there. Gotta love hard core fans!
4 comments:
You are so adorable. I heart you.
-natter
Sad. Wish I could have been there! Those pics of the little girls are so cute! I'm sure dad will appreciate the picture of him!
Lisa you are one HOTT lady! I loved seeing your cute pics.
Lisa-
Love the update. When I'm in charge of cooking Thanksgiving dinner one day- we too will be going to Marie Callendar's!
Post a Comment