Tuesday, December 11

Funny of the Day

For those of you who have attended BYU, you know one of the best things about the campus newspaper is the police beat (besides the editorials). It is one of the main reasons students pick up the paper every Thursday. Because it is BYU and not much on the serious side goes on, the Police Beats are usually really entertaining. I thought I would share the latest one that I thought was hilarious!

"A 26-year-old male reported his wallet stolen after using it at the Creamery on Ninth East. His driver's license, an American Express card, two debit cards, two credit cards and two Victoria's Secret gift cards were in the wallet when it was stolen."
And I appologize for my lack of blogging... Yes I know I have been tagged. I am finishing up school and will be done on Friday so it should be up shortly. Hopefully this Police Beat will suffice until then.


4 comments:

DaNae said...

Police beats are the best!! I miss those

Adrienne & Scott said...

What's wrong with that? Scott has a VS card too! Hahaha!

Celeste said...

The thing about having them in your wallet is that someone is missing out on a little special something... use the card!

emily kate said...

Bwahahaha!!! Hilarious!!