Monday, December 17

Tag You're It!

Well considering I have now been tagged by two different people (Adrienne and DaNae) I think I better get on with this. I am supposed to tell 6 things about myself. So here goes...

1. I am a college graduate!
After 4 1/2 years at BYU, Friday was my last day of college ever. We had a huge project (153 pages to be exact) and presentation (30 minutes) due and after having only 4 hours of sleep in two days (I literally pulled an all-nighter on Thursday) I actually made it. I will be honest it hasn't hit me yet that I am done and that I have a bachelor's degree. Maybe when the diploma comes in the mail it will. The next step in life is to figure out what I actually want to do now that I have the degree... you would think I would have figured that one out by now.
2. ...a 1,000 words
I love photography! It is something that I have always wanted to get into. I love looking at good photographs and have always wanted to own a really nice camera. So much can be told in a simple photo. I especially like black and white/sepia photos because it shows so much emotion.
3. iMac
I have recently become familar with Mac computers and I have to say that I am officially converted. Ya I know I'm a nerd, but there is so much that you can do with a mac and I love programs like inDesign and photoshop. I especially like the hot corners and the fact that you can drag the files you want to other locations. Too bad I just bought a PC laptop in march and I didn't realize this till like September. Looks like I am going to have to wait on that one.
4. Ready to Run
I am obsessed with running. Though it doesn't really show it is one of the things in my day that I look forward to the most. It is my "me time", the way I clear my head and I totally get the runners high. One of my life goals is to run a marathon which hasn't happened yet but will sooner than later.

5. Huh?
One weird quirk about me is that I always have to have lip gloss with me, specifically Bonnebell's Lip Lites Vanilla Swirl. I can't stand when my lips are dry. I am not really a high maintenance girl but that is one convenience that I cannot live with out.


6. Hot Hot Chocolate
One thing I enjoy most about the winter time is the fact that I can drink hot chocolate. I even have a hot chocolate maker called a "Cocomotion" (highly recommended). I don't know there is just something about it-- probably how it can warm me up and satisfy my sweet tooth at the same time perhaps.

So there you go....6 more things you hopefully learned about me that you didn't know before. Next I tag Natter, Annie, Lori and Rachel!! Can't wait to read these.

2 comments:

DaNae said...

Everytime I see that lip gloss I think of you! And congrats on being an official GRAD.

Emily said...

Aww reading this made me miss you!! We need to hang out! What will you be doing this winter now that you're graduated?? Congrats by the way!!
- natter