
OK. So I am in desperate need of some new jeans so I thought I would go jean shopping today (for like the 5th time mind you). Bad idea. I will be the first to admit that I am a total shop-aholic, but when it comes to shopping for jeans it is a completely different story. I dread shopping for jeans. And yet again I came home empty handed. I am coming to the point where I am ready to drop $160 on a pair of Citizens or Sevens. But before I pretty spend my paycheck on some jeans I thought I would throw out the question.... Anyone know of any good brand of jeans that I can try (I don't care how much they are)? Help!!!
8 comments:
I say, Just go with the sevens girl! I have a pair (i got on sale) and they fit sooooo good! You would look SEXY in them! And once you get married etc. it would be CRAZY to spend a lot on jeans...so buy them while you can! There are a couple other brands at Nordy's that I like (cant think off the top) but they are only $80! I like BKE too.
I tried on a pair of Joe's the other weekend and they fit good. I like the looks of sevens but they don't fit me that well. Plus the material is really thin. Joe's seemed a better quality. Try them on. I tried them on at Neiman Marcus, which I don't think you have. I think Nordstroms has them. PS I like your new banner picture. Very cute!!!
Lisa,
Did you know that Khols sells sevens for 50-60 bucks?!? Danae is right. Spend that money while you can!!!
Yeah, spend the money on yourself while you don't have to buy diapers and whatnot! Buy nice ones now while you can cause they might have to last a long time!!
Holy cow girl, TJ Maxx is totally my store for jeans. I have hated jean shopping my whole life until this past summer -- you can literally go in and find a bajillion brands and as such, the odds are so in your favor. Good luck:)
i hate when i am shopping for something specific because then i can never find it. good luck!
As one who has never been able to find a good fit of jeans I got stuck on sevens a couple of years ago. I still have my first pair I bought 3 years ago and I used to wear them every single day! But a few suggestions to save money...go to Downeast Outfitters in Orem off center street or go to a jean party. I went to one with a really cute lady but I don't remember the name. I'll research it for you!
:] Being the Buckle worker I am, I highly recommend the MEK denim. They're by far my favorite. They have some with tons of designs on the pockets and some plain. However, they're about $135. I also like the Big Star Sweet jeans as well :)
I would totally help you out if I were there with you! I feel like a dork knowing so much about denim :S
Post a Comment