Saturday, January 26

"Take Me There"


So I just found out Rascal Flatts is coming to Salt Lake on March 7. I was so excited because that is one of the few concerts I actually want to go to! I absolutely love them. Their music is amazing. My new favorite songs are "Take Me There" and "Secret Smile" off their new album. I really wanted to go. Then looked at ticket prices. Enough said I guess. Maybe some day.

3 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Lisa, you should either work on the streets at night to earn the extra money to go or find a guy, any guy, to take you and pay for you to go. Duh! Haha! That would be so much fun to go!

emmalily said...

lisa! hey, love your blog! looks like things are going well for you in post-college life :)

-Emily (Brown), (from the Enclave)

emmalily said...

just moved to LA last month, and loving it so far. I'm just wrapping up interviews, so no job yet :) it's been fun. Come visit if you need some beach time! What are you up to?