Friday, February 8

please shine down on me

So today was beautiful in Utah. The sun was out and though it was only like 40 degrees it felt almost like spring. It totally put me in a good mood. I loved it! So I thought I would make a list of why I am loving the sun today:

1. Everyone seems friendlier and happier. No joke. A little boy (probably like 9 years old) opened the door for me when I went into a store today. I even got whistled to when I was coming out of work today from a passing by truck. They even asked if I was single. The ironic thing is I answered no (don't ask me why). Little did they know I am the most single a girl can get. Oops!
2. I drove with my window cracked a little when I was running errands. And music is so much more fun when you are in the car when it sunny out. Think about it.
3. This sunshine means spring is just around the corner, and that means flip flops, sunglasses and a bigger wardrobe.
4. Soon I will not have to srape the frost off my car in the mornings.
5. It is so much easier to get around with no snow on the roads.
6. I love running outside and the closer it gets to summer, the more I can do it.
7. The sun is out just a little bit longer every day!

2 comments:

K8 said...

I love this post! Thanks for the sunny thoughts!

rachel said...

oh man that made me so excited for spring. it has been really cold here and i would love some warm sun!