OK so this one seriously made my day. Want a super cheap magazine subscription? So my sister just emailed me this link and there are a whole bunch of discount/coupon codes for a variety of products. The one I was interested in was the magazine subscription. You can get a YEAR of Shape magazine for $1.99 and a Fitness for $5.00. That seriously is less than the price of one normally for two. Awesome huh!? There are other magazines offered too. So maybe I am a nerd for getting excited about this, but I guess that is what you get when your mom is the coupon queen and your still living on a college budget.
Here are the Directions:
Click here for the first link. And then scroll down to the magazines. It has the coupon codes. And then go to http://store.deekins.com/ and order the corresponding magazine.
3 comments:
Thanks for the post! I totally ordered Shaun the ESPN magazine for his birthday! You can't beat $5!
Yay!! I want to get the fitness ones!! Thnx for sharing the wealth.
Yah I got shape for 2 bucks! Go lindsey!
Post a Comment