Tuesday, March 11

a little shout out...

...to my roommates. I have recently been reminded how blessed my life has been because of the roommates that I have had since moving on my own. This is a photo of the amazing girls I live with now...and when I say amazing that is an understatement. We have been living together now since September and this was our first picture together. Don't ask me why. So I wanted to document our momentus moment. Anyway, we get along so well and laugh all the time together. These girls seriouly make my day, every day!

And that pretty much has been my experience with all of the places I have lived (except for one roommate and if you are reading this I can guarantee it is NOT you!)It seems each apartment of girls is exactly what I need at the time. Each one of them will always have a special place in my heart!!!

So I thought I would give a little shout out to all of my lovely roommates current and previous. I love you all! Here are some (but definately not limited to) of my favorite memories/reminders of my rommates. These are the ones that come first to my mind so don't think that these are my only favorite memories because lets face it they all are my favorite.

1. I will always laugh to myself when I see a cardboard cutout of George Bush. 2. I will never be able to watch A Walk to Remember withouth laughing at it or even just take it seriously. 3. I actually know what an obicularious oris is and its purpose. 4. Ashlee really can fix anything. 5. Two staple foods...cookie dough and caramel corn. 6. I learned that a huge map on your wall is a great conversation starter. 7. That people can laugh for a good two hours watching America's Funniest Home Videos...and laugh hard. 8. People really do buy Carmen Electra's video tapes. 9. "Don't Judge Me." 10. Homemade tomato soup is amazing. 11. Janel, from now on I will fess up to having the better matress. 12. You can bond while almost setting Provo Canyon on fire. 12. Outkast's "Hey Ya" will always remind me of Annie dancing to it. 13. The Movie "Elf."14. Watching The Hills and Laguna Beach is a great way to bond. 15. Hearing "Lisa its your birthday, happy birthday Lisa" sung to me on every other day besides my birthday.

I seriously could go on and on. Hope this brought back good memories for you.

My freshman roommates at Heritage Halls.

My roommates from Liberty Square my sophomore year.

My roommates from Enclave fall of my junior year.

My roommates at King Henry winter semester of my junior year.

My roommates from Reynolds (and Spokane) my senior year.

6 comments:

emily kate said...

Awww precious. I heart you!

DaNae said...

Oh-I miss the days of roommates!! And I EXPECT you to come visit me! I might not have any friends for a LONG time!

Adrienne & Scott said...

How precious! I love your hair right now. I don't think it's too blonde! It matches your personality! Haha! But I really do like it!

emmalily said...

loved the wall map!

Annie said...

Ohhh so many great memories!!!!

corrine said...

Hi lisa! I just found your blog and I love it! and i love it that you live(d)? with Sharla! we grew up in the same ward and I absolutely adore her. what a fun small world! What are you up to these days by the way??