Sunday, March 23

spring break?

So it seems like everyone is going on a spring vacation right about now. And lucky me BYU doesn't even know what a spring break is. So sad to say I don't get one. Bummer.

But no worries because I just booked a flight to Chicago to visit my sister Adrienne over Memorial Day weekend! A little belated spring break if you will. I am so excited and cannot wait to go. Not only do I get to go on my first real trip since I went to BYU-Hawaii like three years ago, I get to see my sister and her new home. Who knows maybe we will get a hold of some Oprah tickets! Either way,
Chi-Town here I come.

5 comments:

DaNae said...

you will have a blast in chi-town! Lets get together next week!

Yours Truly said...

Yah Yah Yah!! I can't wait! I wish we were going the same weeks thouhg :(

Adrienne & Scott said...

I can't wait! It will be fun!!!

rachel said...

wahoo!!! that will be so much fun.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

SOOO FUN! I want to go:) I've never been to Chicago, but I hear its as fun as New York, just TONS cleaner. Really, does it get much better than that?! You'll have to let me know!