
It's official. I am going to run my first half marathon this month! I am going to run the Salt Lake City Half Marathon with my roommate and maybe a couple of friends. I can't wait. Many of you know I am an avid runner and have been for years. Although I have run the length of a half marathon (13.1 miles) a few times, I have yet to complete it in an actual race setting. I haven't had much time to really devote to training so I probably wont be getting the ideal time when I cross the finish line, but I did run 9 miles last night (not even sore this morning either) so at least I know I will be able to finish. I am so excited!
5 comments:
Sweet girl! I just registered too! I am totally excited. Hopefully it will be decent weather.
CoNGRATS issa! I am excited for you! I bet you and emily will do GREAT! Yahoooo!!! What day is it? PS Penn state? LUCKY!
Wow that is so cool! I wish I had the gumption to run a half marathon. good luck!!
ok, I just have to add that I just had the most hilarious flashback of us doing the kiddy run together when we were like 8, I think I almost collapsed at the end and you probably could have run the race twice in the time it took me! haha.
yeah that is so cool. good luck!
Post a Comment