Saturday, June 28

{ a good day }

So I had such a good day today. It was the perfect saturday for the summertime and thought I would share. I woke up a bit early and went on a long run with a friend. We ran 10 miles down the Provo River Trail to my apartment. This is the second time we have done it. It is a beautiful run and all downhill! Then me and my roommate went to a pool to lay out and cool off. It was the first time I had gone to a pool all summer. Pathetic I know. It was so nice to relax. After a yummy trip to Bajio and a nap, I went shopping (which I probably shouldn't have done) and found out that this cropped jacket that I had been eying at the Gap was on SALE. There was only one left and it was my size. Of course I had to get it. It was such a great day. I love summer.

Here is my new jacket. Cute huh?

1 comment:

Yours Truly said...

cha ching!! I'ts so cute!! I can't wait to see it in t-minus 5 days :)