Monday, June 23

{ The O.C. }


OK OK I am finally going to post some pictures from my trip to California. The trip was a BLAST to say the least. I went with my roommate Sharla and my friend Jillian from work. We went to an Anaheim Angels game, went to Disneyland and California Adventure, went to the beach, went sight seeing and shopped. So much fun! The best thing about it? We got around in a rental car. Yes you heard right. I rented my first car ever. Flying and renting a car was seriously the way to go. So Anyway, here are some photos. Sorry there aren't more. For some reason it is not letting me upload anymore.



For those of you who are wondering my decision regarding my previous post about my life decisions, the trip definately answered some questions in that regard. I loved the area and definately could see myself there (though traffic would be something I would have to get used to). It is a beautiful area and the social scene seemed like it would be something up my alley. All in all, though, I have decided to keep looking there, but not to rule out any job opportunities in Utah. So that is all I know for now.

2 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Looks like you had fun. Glad you got some questions answered. Now for the job hunt...

Yours Truly said...

SUCH CUTE PICS!!! Lucky, it looks like you all had a blast in cali!