
So as you gathered from my last post, I took a vacation to California over the weekend. While I was there I fell in love...with pinkberry! I had heard of it before from some people but didn't think it would be anything special. Apparently I was completely wrong. Seriously, if you ever take a trip there (or New York cause I guess they have locations there) you must try it.
About the trip: The trip was so much fun!!! I will post pictures and describe the events of the trip soon.
7 comments:
Yum yum. I have heard so much about this crazy place. When I go to LA I will def check it out. I want to see some cali pics girl.
yes. pinkberry = love. i am obsessed. there are a couple of knock off brands here that are delicious (beach berries in huntington beach, red mango), but its all about the same. so good. there's a new pinkberry here in irvine, i've already been twice in the last week! anyway, hope your trip was great and again let me know if you need recommendations or help networking to find a job.
That's like Red Mango right? Or that new Yoasis place in the Hogi Yogi on Bulldog. I think it's the same kind of yogurt. I love it too! I'll be sure to go in NY! :) So what are your future plans?? When are you available for a buddy night? We're moving the end of July so before then!
(natter)
Yum, sounds delightfuL!
Glad you enjoyed california, love ya
Yeah pinkberry is really good. We had some in new york last month. SO yummy. We topped it with blackberries, kiwi, and raseberries. Yummy!
hey lisa! Yeah I've heard about this pink berry place...there is something downtown slc called luna berry we tried because we thought it would be similar. it's not it's a total rip off i wouldn't recommend it! I guess I'll just have to make a trip to cali just to taste the difference
Post a Comment