Tuesday, June 10

{ all in knots }

Have you ever known that you are about to make a decision that could possibly change the outcome of your life? Yup that's me right now. I am at a crossroad in my life and am facing different paths smack in the face. Being confused at which one to take, I am so nervous I am going to take the wrong one. My stomach is seriously all in knots. This weekend will be really telling of what choice may be right for me. I have been debating whether I want to move to California, Salt Lake or stay in Provo for quite some time. This weekend two friends and I are going to take a trip to check everything out in California and get a feel for the area. When I come back I will hopefully be able to make a decision. Hopefully. I only have two months left in my contract and at my job. I hate this. Sometimes growing up isn't what its all cracked up to be. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

corrine said...

lisa your blog is so cute! I totally understand what you're going through! These decisions are tough but I am sure you'll make the right one :) Anyway, I live in Irvine, right next to Newport beach and Huntington beach, so if this area is the one in CA you were thinking about, you are totally more than welcome to come check it out and stay with me! I would be more than happy to introduce you to some people in the singles wards and whatever else you need. Just let me know if I can help! :)

DaNae said...

I know you will make the right decision Lisa! CA would be so fun and a good change, but there are pros about stayin in UT too. How about you compromise and come to VEGAS????

Nycole said...

I know what you mean!!! Sometimes its hard to choose between good things. You will make the right decision! Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith. It will all work out! Whatever you choose I am excited for you!

emmalily said...

ugh, i hate it when life gets hard! things will work out though. I'm in LA - let me know if you're coming down here