I finally found it. The best chocolate chip recipe ever! Everyone by now probably knows of my obsession with chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough. I thought we had discovered the best recipe my senior year of high school, but apparently I was wrong. I found it this year and can't get enough! WARNING: If you try these you will have a hard time eating just one or two. Seriously they are amazing!
Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever:
1 cup butter flavor shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 1/4 cups flour
About 1/2 bag chocolate chips
Mix together shortening, sugar and eggs together. Then mix in vanilla, salt and soda. Add flour and once it is mixed together add the chocolate chips.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 7-9 minutes. The cookies should be kind of doughy when they come out. Let them cool on the cookie sheet. ENJOY!
1 comment:
hey I found your blog! (through facebook) how's life? looks like it's been crazy fun for you! can't wait to try the cookie recipe
Post a Comment