I hear ya! When we were moving I was like "we've only been married 2 years! How did we get so much crap!?" So are you moving to SLC??
hey lisa! sorry moving really is the pits! where are you moving to? somewhere fun and exciting i hope!
yes, yes, yes!!! We are moving in one week and eveytime I pack a box the kids unpack it. I feel like every box I pack they unpack two! Good Luck!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hear ya! When we were moving I was like "we've only been married 2 years! How did we get so much crap!?" So are you moving to SLC??
hey lisa! sorry moving really is the pits! where are you moving to? somewhere fun and exciting i hope!
yes, yes, yes!!! We are moving in one week and eveytime I pack a box the kids unpack it. I feel like every box I pack they unpack two! Good Luck!
Post a Comment