Saturday, August 16

{ this is why }

People this is why I love the Olympics so much. I mean just look at him. And he was so excited when he got his first individual Olympic gold medal in the 200M backstroke.

Seriously, though, I have been completely glued to the TV since the opening ceremonies. I love cheering for the USA, watching the best in the world compete and seeing peoples' dreams come true. Since I was never all that good at sports I might as well enjoy watching others compete. And if you think I was totally crying during the medal ceremony after the all-around gymnastics competition...you're right. I know I'm pathetic. But it was amazing.

3 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Yes Yes yes Yes Yes!!!! THIS IS WHY I WATCH IT TOO. I LOVE IT. Great Post, Go USA!!

Natalie said...

I am totally with you!! I loved this competition and was so glad that Sean and Nastia went home with medals. The judging drove me CRAZY but it all turned out like it should have.

Doug & Stef said...

don't be embarrassed lisa, i admit, i cried too! how crazy is that.