So I am moving soon and have been trying to get things organized and such in my room/apartment. When I was cleaning today I came across this video that Janel and I made a few years back (as a Christmas present) about our years growing up in Spokane and the frienships we made. Of course I had to watch it when I found it! It brought back so many fun memories and made me smile and laugh. I thought I would share with those this has to do with.
So DaNae, Janel, Celeste and Katelyn...this one's for you (and other amazing friends, like Rachel, who make their debuts too).
Warning: This video is totally cheesy, full of inside jokes, and is kinda long...but oh so worth it.
3 comments:
I am totally laughing/crying/missing the Sullivan 5 right now!! I love that video but I love you more!I think we should start doing a sullivan 5 reunion like for a weekend or something every year. Oh and seriously, how many times in that video did I have a fro??!?
Oh My I am Laughing SO HARD, I remember when you made this... nice work! Love ya--see ya next week!!
what a fun video. you and janel did such a good job. i love that you guys still keep in contact.
Post a Comment