Monday, August 4

{ re-launched }


As many of you know, I currently work for the Athletic Department at BYU and today we re-launched www.byucougars.com. Well it is the same Web site, but it has a completely different look and has more information and video capabilities. I had the opportunity to help out with the new site. Most of what I have been working on all summer long has been centered around this project, and it is so fun to finally see it up!

I didn't do anything like the HTML coding or graphic design. Mostly I have been updating, organizing and writing new content of new pages within the site (i.e. media services, donation requests, spirit, etc.). I pretty much assisted the tech and design people and provided them with the information for several of the pages (and all of the photos on the static ones like the facility and tradition pages). I also had the opportunity to help design the navigation fields (pretty much so people could find things easier), and sometimes put in my two-cents in regards to the aesthetic look of the Web site. I love it. It turned out so well. Go check it out!!!
Click Here to go to www.byucougars.com.

5 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Looks awesome! Doesn't it feel so good that something you worked so hard on is a success? Congrats!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

You're amazing Lisa! It looks SO good. I want to be there for football season SO bad. Just looking at the website made me so homesick for Provo. Sad:(

The Simon Fam! said...

You wont find us on a cougar site :)j/k

Yours Truly said...

It looks great!!! YAY BYU COUGARS!!! And Lisa!

B2 said...

Hey Lisa!!! How are you girl? It has been forever since I've talked to you! That is so cool that you got to help with the website... it looks great! I hope you are doing well! by the way, you look adorable in all the pictures!