We haven't done anything too exciting over the past week. Just hung out and shopped (of course). I have been feeling crafty though since being back. I get so inspired everytime I come home with my mom and her friends always decorating. I get so many ideas! But then I look at my bank account and am reminded of my current state of homelessness ... and come back to earth. So Stephie and I decided to do something cheap and useful. We ended up making these super cute refridgerator magnets that Adrienne made. They were fun to make and way easy if anyone else is feeling crafty. Click here to go to my sister's blog for instructions.
P.S. The pictures don't do them justice. This was taken before the glue dried and became clear.
4 comments:
What a little homemaker :) You will be the next Martha. Cute stuff!
Those are way cute and easy!! My kind of craft.
I found your link on Janel's blog. It is nice to see you are doing well.
Cute!
I think you need to look for jobs in Southern California--I'm thinking South Orange County, even. =)
Great to find your blog!
- Laura
Post a Comment