Last week I attended my first University of Utah Football game (shhh don’t tell anyone). I went with my sister and husband. They have season tickets. It was such a fun experience. I definitely still have my bias for BYU football, but it made me respect Utah so much more.
They played Oregon State who, if you don’t follow football, had a major upset over USC the previous week. Unfortunately we left with three minutes left in the game. Oregon State was up and Utah wasn’t playing very well so we decided to beat traffic. As we were leaving I jokingly apologized to my brother-in-law for being in attendance telling him I must be bad luck. He responded, “Ya, we need to get the Cougar out of the Stadium.” Apparently he was right because as we were crossing the street the crowd went crazy. Utah made a huge come back and won with seconds left in the game.
Here are pictures of the die-hards.
3 comments:
You want to know my confession? I hate football. Probably because I don't understand it! I know I'm just going to curse myself and have all boys and be forced into loving football. Kylie and Alli look so dang cute in their outfits!
Maybe you'll GET to see a BYU game?? What? BOOOOO!! We need to get you to another UTE game- you'll be hooked :) Cute blog by the way :)
gag! I just about threw up in my mouth.
Post a Comment