Last night I went to Disney on Ice with the
Simons. It was a lot of fun and really well done (would you expect anything less from Disney?). I enjoyed it even not being a kid. It brought back so many childhood memories of all the Disney movies I used to love. We had really good seats in a suite so nobody was blocking us. Not to mention Kylie and Allison absolutely loved it, which made it more fun to watch!

3 comments:
How fun! The girls are so cute and getting so old! Can't wait to see you all in a week!!
I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go to that, for real. Its like on the things to do before I die. I love that pic of you Ky and Al Al. You are so lucky you get to play with them. I love you!
You are gorgeous!!! Totally gorgeous.
Post a Comment