Probably my favorite trend of the year and winter season has been scarves. My sister Stephanie teased me the other week about how many scarves I have bought. But they are so cute and a cheaper way to update something.

2. Shea Cashmere
I am kind of picky when it comes to lotions that I buy. I don't like really flowery scents and only like fruity stuff in the summer. I usually lean toward the more natural/clean scents. I am in love with Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere scent. Probably my favorite ever. Its not over powering at all, but smells amazing.

3. Dark Purple Nail Polish
Another inexpensive thing I am loving is dark purple nail polish. At first I didn't think I would like it on me or pull it off, but it is fun to have and super cheap way to look trendy.

4. Christmas Vacation
No Christmas season (well at least in the Johnson household) is complete without watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. It my favorite Christmas movie...so good that I have caught me and my family quoting it throughout the year. If you haven't seen this...do yourself a favor and watch it. Seriously.

5. Christmas Devotional
On a more serious note (or more substantial), one of my favorite things that happen during the Christmas season is the First Presidencey Christmas Devotional. It always brings the spirit of Christmas, makes you want to be a better person and helps you remember what Christmas is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment