I finally have some good news to share. I am once again a gainfully employed, working citizen. In other words...I got a job!!! I found out the night before thanksgiving and started on Tuesday. The craziest part? I'm moving back to Provo. Yup. You heard right. Never in a million years did I think I would EVER move back. But as crazy as that was for me to wrap my head around, it must be where I need to be and I am actually excited to be moving back. So I have been commuting all week long (which makes for long 12 hour days), and will be commuting for the next two weeks until I can move into my new apartment.
OK...OK...About the job. I am now again working for the BYU Athletic Department. I am going to really like it! It is nice to be back with familiar faces and it is something I love to be a part of. So that's that. I have a job people. With this economy right now I really am greatful that not only am I once again employed, but I have a job that I will definately enjoy. Yeah for good news!
4 comments:
Congrats! That is so awesome!
FuN!!! But I want to know what you are doing at this new job?! Please be Bronco's assistant, please be Bronco's assistant....
That jobs sounds rad! I miss good ol Provo, it is so much nicer, cleaner, more wholesome, etc than vegas!
Congratulations on the new job!!!
Post a Comment