Friday, February 6

{ blog going private }

So I'm thinking of making my blog private. I know it can be a pain for people. I mean come on typing in an eight-character password can be a bit strenuous. But in reality there are some creepy people in this world and I would like to do as much as I can to avoid them. So...if you read this (do people even read this?) please leave me your email. I think I'm going to do this by the first of March.

10 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

You know my email, right? If not it's amj_427@hotmail.com.
PS...the creepy people you're talking about is me!! haha!

Annie said...

private? fine fine fine :)
anniereynolds1 at gmail, thanks!

Lori said...

lori.sheets@gmail.com

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

sign us up!
emzlee_lou@yahoo.com

Holly said...

me too!
hollystansbury@gmail.com

Nycole said...

sign me up! nycnelson25@gmail.com

There are a lot of creepy people out there! We will be going private one day too!

Jillian said...

coming from the girl who goes blogstalking all the time at work.....

jillian.wil@gmail.com

The Grimmett's said...

emily8686@hotmail.com

Kjarom & Elizabeth said...

:) soccer00babe@hotmail.com

Laura said...

laurahauley@gmail.com