Tuesday, February 3

{ 25 rAnDoM tHiNgS }

My sister tagged me (on facebook) to list 25 random things about me. I didn't really want to put it on there, so decided to put it on my blog instead. Steph this is for you.

1. When I go to bed at night I have to have a glass of water or a water bottle next to me.
2. I have developed a deep love for sushi.
3. I absolutely hate when people breathe on me.
4. I love the feeling of new sweatshirts. They are so soft. I can’t stand wearing stiff sweatshirts.
5. I have this complex that I wont wear hoop earrings because I think it will make my face look more round than it already it.
6. I accidentally “tattooed” myself in the third grade with a pencil. It is still there right above my left knee.
7. I have perfected the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Seriously.
8. I just love to be outside. Camping, hiking, running, waterskiing, laying by on the beach…count me in.
9. Ideally, I want to either live in Washington or California when I get older.
10. I am addicted to Diet Coke ... but I will ONLY drink it from the fountain.
11. I love when guys wear baseball hats.
12. I hate confrontation. I totally stress over it.
13. I get really motion sick (like its to the point that I have to take Dramamine when I am on the lake in my parents boat)
14. Apparently people love to nickname me. I have like 10 of them (even though some from my childhood I don’t like to admit to). But really I don’t mind at all! My favorites are LJ, Lisle and Lis.
15. My secret dream job is to be a news anchor on The Today Show.
16. I am deathly afraid of sharks and snakes, but spiders don't really scare me.
17. My favorite store is Target. I could get lost in there for hours.
18. It has taken me a long time but I have come to love the fact that I am a middle child … or as I used to tease my mom the “invisible child”.
19. I can’t wait until the day when I can decorate my own house/apartment/condo or whatever it may be.
20. My dad used to say that my sister’s would become my best friends. He was right. But I would like to include my whole family. They are my best friends.
21. I am a firm believer that there is timing in everything.
22. I love being with people and getting to know people. But I also have to have my “me” time or I go crazy.
23. For some reason I think watching people tripping and/or falling is hilarious.
24. I am a total list person. I always have a To Do List.
25. I love to make others happy. It is the best feeling to know you made someone’s life easier, feel loved, etc., etc.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ummm why wasn't "LalalaLisa" listed as one of your favorite nicknames? I just heard your laugh in my head and it totally made me smile!

You're fantastic! Come visit me in NYC!!!

Yours Truly said...

Hahahah I love number 5, I am the same way.